Sunday, September 14, 2008

My husband is hormonal too

Nice, so apparently Stew is pregnant too. Yesterday, we both attacked some poor girl who was too stupid and self centered to know what she was doing wrong and was fully deserving of an attack in my book. Usually, I am the one to snap and Stew sits by trying to calm me down. But, this time, he joined in.

We were on our way to the starbucks next door when we encountered a girl in an Audi parked very poorly in the firelane outside CVS. In fact she wasn't even parked in the firelane as she was about a foot away from it. And she was also parked extremely crooked. There was a car behind her trying to get by her and my car trying to get by her and she refused to budge completey bocking the fow of traffic.

Stew started it. He started motioning for her to move and if she could hear him talking calmly, she may have heard him say, "move dummy." Then I started motioning for her to move but a bit more animated (read: psychotically) than Stew. If anyone knows me and has read previous rants on the ways of inconsiderate douchebags, they would know that parking in the firelane in the Newfield Shopping Center parking lot cutting off access to traffic who are not too f-ing lazy to find a spot and walk the few steps to their destination is right up there with bumping into me and not saying "sorry." And I'm pretty low on patience on any given day but even more so now.

Audi girl stared at us like a deer in headlights and started inching forward like that was going to allow for enough room for two cars to pass her. My window was rolled down a bit and even though her's was up all the way, I am sure my voice was loud enough to be carried through the lot when I began screaming that the firelane was not a parking space. Finally she stepped on the gas and took off allowing for a smooth flow of traffic again.

All night long laughed that my mild mannered husband finally joined me in a hormonal outrage. I was as proud as a mamma bear could be.

No comments: